What better way to enjoy the weekend than a sipping a refreshing, fruity creation at your very own bottomless brunch. Here at Smith & Sinclair HQ we’ve been busy creating a whole variety of mixed drinks for you try out. This brunch worthy drink can be perfectly paired with a Smith & Sinclair Edible Cocktail, the Long Island ‘High Tea'. Impress your friends with this Raspberry & Peach Iced Tea and an Alcoholic Cocktail Gummie, by cup or by the jug – a summer brunch beverage created by yours truly.
Our Summer Brunch Cocktail:
Ingredients/Measurements per serve:
Peach Liqueur 35ml
Lemon Juice 25ml
Sugar Syrup 15ml
Unsweetened Black Tea
Smith & Sinclair’s Long Island ‘High’ Tea
To Build the Cocktail:
1. Chill your glass with ice.
2. Splash in the vodka and peach liqueur.
3. Dunk the raspberries in with the spirits and muddle to a purée.
4. Add the fresh lemon juice and sugar syrup.
5. Top up with ice and give it a shake for 10-15 seconds!
6. Double strain the finished cocktail over ice.
7. Top your creation up with chilled tea & stir with a straw.
8. Garnish with mint sprigs.
9. Serve with our Long Island ‘High Tea' & enjoy!